High blood pressure can be such a scary prospect because it’s so common in this day and age.
I guarantee you know somebody who suffers with it.
But they shouldn’t have to go through the potentially fatal side effects of it and neither should you.
That’s why I’m bringing you these 5 natural ways to lower your blood pressure…
Do you know what your blood pressure level is?
If not, your first step is to go to your local pharmacy and have it checked. It’s quick and painless.
Here’s how the different levels of blood pressure look:
- Normal: Less than 120
- Prehypertension: 120-139
- Stage 1 high blood pressure: 140-159
- Stage 2 high blood pressure: 160 and above
Don’t be alarmed if you fall into either of the last two stages, because these remedies could bring your blood pressure back down to normal in no time.
1.Start incorporating Mediterranean-style food in your diet. Ingredients with healthy omega-3 rich fat oils such as olive oil, flax seeds, wild-caught fish, fruits, and vegetables are vital to a healthy blood pressure.
2. 1,000 to 2,000 mg of fish oil per day has been proven to lower your blood pressure. Fish oil reduces inflammation in the arteries, which is one of the biggest factors of high blood pressure.
3. Take magnesium before bed every night. This will help relax your blood vessels and should have an immediate impact on your blood pressure.
4. Avocados, bananas, and other foods high in potassium are great for lowering your blood pressure. Potassium helps counteract the effects of sodium, which is one of the most harmful things for your blood pressure.
5. Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10 is an antioxidant that’s critical for a healthy heart. You’ll find this ingredient in almost all blood pressure medications, but it works just as well on its own. Taking 200-300 mgs a day will do the trick.
Keeping a healthy blood pressure is vital to your overall health. Your heart is the nucleus of your body, and if it’s not working well, nothing else can.
Using all these simple natural blood pressure remedies will ensure that you never have to worry about your blood pressure ever again.