Do you know when you’re going to retire? I do.
Most people throw out an arbitrary number, like $1 million, and say they’ll retire when they hit that amount…but with no plan to get there!
You will NOT be one of those people. Instead, I’m going to show you the day you’re going to retire because I’m about to tell you how to get there…
Much like the financial markets, there’s an entire industry built on the notion that getting to retirement is a complicated puzzle that will take decades of hard work and the string-pulling of some expert.
IT’S NOT COMPLICATED!
Here’s exactly what you’re aim should be: cover your expenses without having to work.
And you’re about to do so in just two simple steps:
1. Figure out your expenses
2. Acquire passive income streams to cover those expenses
Let’s get started on those expenses then. But before we dive in, let me quickly note how important it is to be honest with yourself about the expenses you’ll have in the retirement you envision for yourself.
So, let’s begin…
- Living expenses – are you going to be in the same house you live in now? Will you downsize? Planning on retiring to a cabin in the mountains?
- Medical – this will obviously vary a great deal from person to person, and I understand that you can’t predict medical issues in the future, but be honest with yourself and do a little research. Include health insurance. Include dental and eye care.
- Travel – do you plan on spending $5,000 a year in retirement to travel the world? Or perhaps you’re happy to stay exactly where you are, and can deduct certain expenses you have now, like commuting costs.
- Food – this is as straightforward as it gets.
- Auto and home – don’t forget to factor in repair and maintenance expenses. Even if they’re not needed, it’s better to have too much than too little in retirement.
- – Maybe you plan on golfing every day once you retire. Or perhaps you want to start donating to charity more at the right time. Be sure to envision your retirement, and factor in ALL the costs pertaining to your future life.
Now, I know that isn’t the fun thing in the world, but it’s absolutely necessary. Just as every marksman needs a target, every person working towards retirement needs to know their target number.
And if possible, narrow that number down until you know how much your expenses will be each month.
Once that’s complete, it’s time to move on to the fun part…
Your main focus should now be on acquiring passive income streams that will cover those expenses.
Note the word “passive” in there. This means you don’t do anything for that money flowing in.
But where do I even start? I don’t know how to get a passive income stream!
First of all, take a deep breath. This is also NOT as difficult as so many people would have you believe.
And you have options…
You’ve likely heard stories about retirees living off dividends, which is absolutely a possibility for you. Or perhaps you can cover a big chunk of your expenses with the premiums you receive through an options trading strategy. Our trading systems and services either show you how to do these things, or do them for you!
The Midas Royalty, Midas Circle, Encore Collagen Distributorship…these are just a few of our products that hand you or walk you through obtaining your very own income-generating business that you could do from anywhere. With the final step of hiring someone at a fraction of what the business is making to run it for you, you’ve turned it into passive income!
- Real estate
With just one deal, I was able to make a quarter of a million dollars AND generate an income stream of $5,000 a month on autopilot. Talk about passive income…and this secret is all laid out in the One Deal to Freedom DVD set.
While I would suggest using all three options to obtain passive income streams, it’s up to you. Maybe all you need is one.
The goal here is simply to cover your retirement expenses with income streams that you DO NOT have to go to work to receive over and over again.
Once your passive income matches your expenses…well, that’s the day YOU are going to retire…
And with our help, it could be a lot sooner than you think.